Reservations for Personal Trainers
Starting Thursday, March 4th, if you wish to bring a personal trainer to the Fitness Center or Studio for a training session, reservations are required. Please email BayClubFit@VestaPropertyServices.com with any questions!
- The Fitness Center may accommodate one (1) personal trainer, training one individual at a time for a maximum of one hour.
- The Studio may accommodate one (1) to two (2) personal trainers, training one to two individuals at a time for a maximum of one hour.
- Reservations will occur on a first-come, first-served basis. We ask that reservations be made five days in advance for a session. Upon scheduling, we will provide confirmation emails.
- All personal trainers must register with the Bay Club as a trainer to operate within the facility, including providing a copy of their liability insurance.
- An hourly $20.00 session fee will apply for the Fitness Center or Studio Usage, to be paid by the trainer or the member upon making the reservation.
The state-of-the-art fitness center features an array of custom training equipment and a view of the tropical pool deck and Tampa Bay. Featuring renovations in 2021 including new equipment and a revised layout, the fitness center is a well-loved amenity. Please see our current virtual fitness offerings via the link below.
Body Sculpting: A fun, full-body toning and strengthening class that uses various pieces of equipment such as dumbbells, body bars, bands, and benches. All equipment is provided
Definitions: A full body workout focusing on toning the body by using various types of equipment.
Glutes & Abs: A combination of exercises designed to slim the waistline and firm the buttocks.
Jump Start: This fun cardiovascular class utilizes various upper and lower body movements designed to get your heart rate up and keep it up. Participants are encouraged to take the class at their own pace.
Rejuvenation Yoga: This beginner’s class is a great introduction to the traditional practice of relaxation, stretching, and strengthening known as Yoga. Poses will be introduced slowly with an emphasis on form, stretch, and relaxation.
Stretch & Balance: This class is designed to improve one’s flexibility and balance as well as aid in relaxation through various stretches and poses.
Yoga: Yoga is an ancient practice of performing various poses to increase strength, improve balance, enhance flexibility, and most of all reunite mind, body, and soul. The class also promotes relaxation.
Zumba: A fusion of Latin & International music – dance themes creating an exciting, effective fitness system! The routine features aerobic/fitness interval training combination to maximize caloric burning and total body toning. Let’s Dance!